Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Celeste

I've been really behind with getting new items made thanks to organic chemistry. It definitely is not a class I was really eager to take... in fact, I've put it off as long as possible. I'm just trying to convince myself that I'm really interested in it with the hope that I will do better with that line of thinking. I'm not sure that it's working, but I guess it can't hurt.

Anyway, I did manage to get some photos taken of a new pair of earrings I made last week. I was going for a geometric look, but after I finished them, they reminded me of a crescent moon in an abstract sort of way.







Celeste Earrings




2 comments:

esque said...

Celeste is very fitting for these beauties :)


[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

CSD Faux Finishing said...

So very pretty! It amazes me you have time to do anything at all studying organic chemistry...too bad Will Hunting isn't around to give you a hand ;) Good luck in the class!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.