Monday, April 7, 2008

Reinvention

I am excited to announce that I have a brand new name! I am now Esma Studios! I've been wanting to come up with a name that I could use that would work for both my jewelry and home decor that would be unique, yet short and easy to remember. My real name is so common, and I felt like it didn't stand out enough. I decided on Esma because it is a loose derivative of Amy and it means "emerald" in Spanish, which is my favorite gemstone and one of my favorite colors.

I've already posted a few brand new pieces in my Esma shop, and over the next few weeks, I'll be moving in the items from my Amy's Jewelry shop. I'm hoping to open my home decor shop in the next few weeks, as well, so stay tuned for more info on that.

Berry Earrings

7 comments:

Kellybot said...

Congrats on the reinvention. I like the name a lot!

Unknown said...

congrats! the new name is awesome

Margins. said...

Wow. Esma studios sounds quite smooth. I like it a lot. And, you know what? We have a little something in common.

Esma = Emerald in Spanish.
Seattle = the Emerald city.

I live in Seattle :)

Esma said...

Thanks, guys!

Wow, Margins, what a coincidence ;)

Unknown said...

Exciting news! Love the name, very catchy. I will get over & add you as a favorite today :)

Callooh Callay said...

Great name! Fun to find out how you came up with it. Good luck in your new shop.

outofthepinksky said...

Wonderful earrings! They're beautiful!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.