Thursday, January 3, 2008

Little posts

I finally got around to listing some of my new post earrings in my Etsy shop. I really love these as casual everyday earrings. I made myself a pair of the Trellis earrings, and I've been finding myself wearing them a lot. They are especially great on cold days when I'm all bundled up in my scarf or big turtle neck and don't want dangly earrings hanging down and getting in the way. I've had a lot of fun making these, because even though they are small and simple, there are so many possibilies for different designs.

Pebble Earrings
















Trellis Earrings














Jane Earrings


3 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

The pebble ones are adorable, they almost look like little paw prints :)

Esma said...

Thanks:) I sort of thought that they looked like paw prints, too! I noticed it while I was looking at the photos of them.

decadentdiamond said...

How funny! When I saw the pebble ones I also thought they looked like paw prints and was just about to comment on it but it's already been said now!
They're adorable!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.