Friday, March 21, 2008

Dress Form

I'm so excited about this new dress form I got! I've been wanting one to take pictures of my necklaces and to use as a display stand, but I really didn't want to spend 100+ dollars on one. I was so happy when I found one on PB teen's website for under $100. Initially I wanted a traditional ivory fabric one, but I really love the look of the black wire. The proportions aren't exact, but I don't think that's too important since I'm not actually using it to make clothing.
























5 comments:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

That sounds like a very good price for something like that.

Smarty Pants said...

I love the wire forms, although I have no use for one...I'm working on coming up with a reason to buy one.

Caroline said...

Pretty! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the front page feature. Your jewelry is lovely!

Esma said...

Thanks!

Kerry, I think it would be nice to have one for my bedroom just to hang my own stuff on, like jewelry, scarves, etc.

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.