Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Front Page

I was so excited last night when I saw my linked bangle bracelets on the front page of Etsy! Strangely, it seems that every time one of my items is on the front page (which hasn't been that often), it's in the middle of the night. I was still excited, though, and I figured it's day time somewhere. After it was up for a while, I decided I should get a screen shot of it, but I couldn't figure out how to get the full page. Then, as soon as I found a website that can create full page screen shots, my front page went away :( It figures. I was still able to get a full screen shot of the treasury from which the front page was taken, so I got some satisfaction with that. So, if anyone needs to know how to get a full screen shot, just go to Thumbalizr.com

Front page, woohoo:















Treasury - I was honored to be included with all of these gorgeous pieces:


2 comments:

Shannon said...

How exciting to get onto the front page! Your work is lovely, you deserved it. :)

T.Allen said...

congratulations on your front page spot! you've a lovely shop!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.