Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Personal

If you checked out October's issue of Lapidary Journal's Jewelry Artist magazine, you will have seen my step-by-step tutorial on how to make my linked bangle bracelet. That was a fun and challenging project for me, and it was exciting to see my work in print!

After a special request from my sister, I've created a personalized version of this bracelet. She was searching for a more modern version of a mother's bracelet, so I stamped the bangles with the name and birth date of each of her children. She prefers a high-shine finish, which was great for this, since it made the lettering really stand out. I plan to offer these soon in my shop... they'd make a great ID bracelet or a gift for a loved one with a personalized message.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.