Thursday, November 29, 2007

Decoupage

On Monday evenings a group of girls (okay, women, but that just sounds too old) get together for Bible study or some other activity. This past Monday we had fun doing decoupage. Everyone had really creative ideas with different papers and surfaces to cover.

Here's my messy workspace:
















One of my favorites was this hand mirror Jillisa did using cut-outs from magazines to create a collage:
















I covered a tin using wrapping paper:
















I love all of the possibilities decoupage gives... with just some cool paper and Mod Podge you can give a whole new look to something that you may otherwise just throw away. It's a great way to recycle old boxes and other containers to give gifts in!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.