Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My New Venture

I've decided it's finally time to start a blog to journal my creation of pretty things and running my business. I've been making Sterling Silver jewelry for several years now, and perhaps you may have run across my shop on Etsy. I love working with metal to create beautiful and timeless pieces of jewelry that I believe my customers will enjoy for many many years.

Now, as much as I love making jewelry, I also love making lots of other things. I love creating things and learning new techniques in the crafting world. One such love is felting. I've taught myself the classic technique of wet-felting, and I am so excited about all of the possibilities it has. I have decided to create a line of home-decor items using this ancient technique and am very excited to share my creations and experiences as I begin this journey. I will be posting pictures of some of my work soon, so be sure to check back to see what I have in store!

In the mean time, here are some of my recent creations in the jewelry world:
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.