Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Rush

Well, I'm definitely feeling the stress of trying to get all of my orders filled and shipped out so they arrive by Christmas. My custom linked bangle bracelets have become quite a big seller. It's exciting, but it's more time consuming getting those orders shipped out than items I already have in stock, since each one has to be made specifically for each customer. It's fun to be able to make something so personal that will have special meaning to the person giving, as well as the recipient.

I'll leave you with an image of my messy workbench...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - Just wanted to thank you for my one and only comment on my new blog!! I think your work is great too - and hope you have a wonderful and (somewhat) restful holiday. Cheers!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.