Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mmmmm, Felt

I'm very excited about the coming year. I have some new ideas for my jewelry that I'm excited to get working on. Plus, I can't wait to release my new line of felted pillows!! I really wanted to get them out this year, but I decided it was getting too close to Christmas, and I wanted to take my time to tweak a few little things before releasing them. But, I'd thought I'd give you a little teaser by showing some of the pieces I've done.









































I LOVE felting so much! It's like having a blank canvas that has endless possibilities. I just wish my time was endless, so I could work on all of my ideas!




2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the colors and the design that I can see, the possibilities definitly seem exciting

Esma said...

Thanks! I'm really excited about all of the design possibilities!

About Me

My photo
A journal of my creative and business endeavors.